Turbo Fire Workout is Here!
Chalene Johnson, the fitness guru that created the nationally famous Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme is exploding into the scene once more with her latest workout: Turbo Fire. Picking up where Turbo Jam left off, it elevates the intensity level to extreme by incorporating brutally intense HIIT workouts. It will do more than torch the fat right off your body.
If you want to burn away the fat, if you want to enjoy a crazy cardio experience, if you want to take your workouts to the max and experience a total body transformation, then get ready for Turbo Fire!
Enter code GH2011 during checkout to get your FREE "Turbo Fire Greatest HIIT's Workout DVD". This workout is not available
if you purchase through the infomercial or Beachbody's 800#. Coupon
only valid when you purchase the Turbo Fire workout.
What Comes With Turbo Fire?Turbo Fire is a complete package, coming with much more than just the Workout DVD's. In each box you will get:
- Get Fired Up DVD: New to class? Let Chalene guide you step by step through the classes, explaining how to get the best results from HIIT and what to expect from your workouts.
- 11 Workout DVD's with 12 workouts
- Fuel the Fire Nutrition Guide: In order to achieve results, you need to follow this calorie-driven guide that will help you fuel your body with easy-to-prep recipes and tip
- TurboFire Class Schedule: Follow this for maximum results!
- 5 Day Inferno Plan (lose 10 lbs in 5 days)
- Resistance Band
- Turn Up The Burn workout guide: Learn why this workout is so unique, how HIIT works, and why it all really works.
- Measuring Tape
TurboFire is a 12 week program with classes scheduled for 6 days per week. You can take it to the next level and do the 20 week program by purchasing the Advanced Classes.
How Does Turbo Fire Work?
TurboFire is a super intense program, but anybody can do it: if you don't think you're quite ready for HIIT, try the Prep Schedule that comes with it. This version will help you lose weight, gain fitness, and prepare your body for the full TurboFire workout.
The actual workouts are a mixture of HIIT, EZ classes and Fire days. Don't let the 'EZ' fool you. While not as intense as HIIT or the Fire days, they are still challenging, and will push you at the pace of steady-state cardio. Prepare to sweat. The Fire and HIIT days are much more intense, featuring complex moves, killer beats and high intensity levels. Each kick, punch and jump are set to the musical beat, and you'll be guaranteed to feel the burn all over. Throw in some Core work and plenty of Stretching, and you have the basis of the TurboFire workout!
The Science Behind Turbo Fire: HIITThe backbone of the Turbo Fire workout are the HIIT workouts. HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training, and basically consists of a simple idea: you work out at 110% intensity for 35 seconds, and then take a 40 second break.
Do this for about five or ten minutes, and if you haven't had a heart attack, you will have kicked off the 'Afterburn' effect. That's where your body continues to burn fat for up to 24 hours after your workout, burning more than NINE times the fat you would burn doing traditional workouts. Not only that, but recent studies have shown that intense workouts like HIIT can cause you to release as much as 530% more Human Growth Hormone, which rejuvenates your body and helps you torch fat. Amazing!
HIIT is all the rage, and Chalene is right at the cutting edge with Turbo Jam, using it to help push you through any and all plateau's as you sear that fat right off your body and develop and explosive cardio engine.
How Is Turbo Fire Different From Other Beachbody Workouts?
- Insanity Workout: Turbo Fire's HIIT workouts are much shorter (15-20 minutes vs. 45 minutes), and also include stretching and sculpting workouts.
- P90X: Turbo Fire doesn't require equipment, is cardio focused, and less invested in building muscle mass.
- Turbo Jam: Turbo Fire is more intense, and involves a greater focus on HIIT.
- Brazil Butt Lift: Turbo Fire is more intense, and involves shorter classes.